More saving. More sustainability.
The EcoPurchase program helps to connect Illinois community colleges and their partners with procurement opportunities that impact the triple bottom line, by supporting our efforts to increase sustainability, save money, and create resilient communities across the state.
The Home Depot prides itself on being sustainability-minded and is dedicated to making a positive environmental impact. Learn more about The Home Depot’s sustainability efforts and Eco Options Program.
U.S. Communities is a nonprofit purchasing cooperative that delivers cost savings for products and services, and reduces the administrative costs associated with competitive bids for government agencies, educational institutions, and nonprofits nationwide.
IGEN EcoPurchase Program Benefits
Through The Home Depot’s IGEN-specific procurement portal, Illinois community colleges and their partners can register for accounts to participate in the EcoPurchase program and receive the following benefits:
- Featured products from The Home Depot, including Eco Options, ENERGY STAR®, and WaterSense® labeled products
- Customizable account setup with specific user credentials for convenient and easy online purchasing and/or in-store purchasing with P.O.
- Order history and P.O. tracking
- Direct fulfillment next-day shipments
- Free delivery
- Value-added pricing and service
- Leveraged price discounts
Please direct questions to IGEN’s Executive Director, Stephen Bell, at email@example.com or (847) 543-2238.
The procurement portal is live for Illinois community colleges and their partners to register for accounts to participate in the EcoPurchase program. To get started,
If already registered, login to access the procurement portal.
Please note, The Home Depot is still finalizing the list of featured sustainable products for the procurement portal.